The flavorful Chicken Shorba Recipe with a fusion of Indian Spices is the ideal stew for freezing winter evenings. This effortless yet tasty concoction tastes inimitable when cooked with loads of Coriander and Lime juice.
Murgh Goli Shorba Recipe is incredibly easy to make. You walk into the kitchen, toss some ingredients together only to come out with a bowl of sizzling & scrumptious Chicken Soup.
Chicken lovers get ready to try your hands on this tangy Chicken Shorba recipe. Amaze your family and friends with this tender and juicy Chicken Shorba to kick-start house parties, dinner or pot lucks. Happy Cooking!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 800 ML Chicken Stock
- 120 Gram(s) Chicken Mince
- 200 Gram(s) Green Coriander
- 10 Gram(s) Whole Garam Masala
- 10 Gram(s) Jeera Powder
- 20 Gram(s) Ginger
- 20 Gram(s) garlic
- 10 Gram(s) Green Chili
- Lemon As per taste
- 20 Gram(s) Salt
- 80 ML Oil
- Whole Coriander As per taste
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan.
- Now add whole Garam Masala, Half of Green Coriander (with washed roots) and Whole Coriander. Now add the aromatic Ginger - Garlic – Green Chili puree in it.
- Prepare small balls of Chicken.
- After adding the Chicken Balls and Chicken Stock to step 1, boil it for 15-20 mins then add Jeera Pd and lemon juice(as per taste).
- In soup bowl chop the remaining half Green Coriander and pour the boiled shorba in it.
- Add the boiled Chicken Balls to the poured shorba in Soup Bowl. Serve Hot!
Contact Chef: Payal Jethani
If You Like This Shorba Recipe, You May Also Try Tangy Hot And Sour Chicken Soup
One thought on “Prepare Tangy And Juicy Chicken Shorba Recipe | Indian Cuisine”
Nice one! I will try this