Turkish Shepherd’s Salad Recipe
Turkish Shepherd’s Salad is one of the most healthy salad recipes as per the Diet and Nutrition experts. What distinguishes this summer salad recipe are all the fresh herbs. It is one of the most popular salads in Turkey. It is popularly known as the Turkish salad for kebabs.This is a refreshing and simple salad with limited and easily available ingredients. The key thing is to make sure you get nice and juicy tomatoes!
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Passive Time||30 Hour(s)|
- 2 Pc(s) Tomatoes Chopped
- 1 Pc(s) Onion Finely Sliced
- 2 Pc(s) Cucumbers Peeled & Chopped
- 2 Pc(s) Capsicums Chopped
- 1 Cup Parsley or Coriander Chopped
- 2 Pc(s) Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Dressing
- Salt to Taste
- Crushed Black Pepper
- Chop all the vegetables to size and shape you desire.
- Put all the chopped vegetables with the parsley, in a bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to make the dressing. It’s a nice and light dressing, which can be used for other salads as well.
- Add the dressing to the salad and mix thoroughly, before serving.
- You can throw away the juice at the bottom of the bowl or you can soak your bread in it and enjoy with the salad.
Good To Know: Learn what is Julienne Cut?
Contact Chef: Sugandha Mathur