The delicious Vegetable Manchurian is a renowned Chinese cuisine that is savored with delight across the world. Dumplings of grated, mined or finely chopped vegetables such as cabbage & carrot are tossed in a soy flavored curry. This is how the mouth-watering veg Manchurian recipe is prepared.
This classic Chinese cuisine tastes best when served with Pan fried Noodles, fried rice or Hakka Noodles.
The appetizing Vegetable Manchurian gravy will cater your snack cravings & leave you wanting for more! It is perfect to kick-start extravagant weekend lunch, dinner, house-parties or get-together.
You can prepare restaurant style veg Manchurian at home simply by following the cooking instructions given below.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 250 Gram(s) Cabbage
- 100 Gram(s) Carrot
- 10 Gram(s) Green Chili
- 50 Gram(s) Corn
- 100 Gram(s) Onion
- 20 Gram(s) Spring Onion
- 20 ML Soya Sauce
- 20 Gram(s) Salt
- 10 Gram(s) White Pepper
- 80 ML Edible Oil
- 10 Gram(s) garlic
- 10 Gram(s) Corn Flour
- 5 ML Vinegar
- 250 ML Vegetable Stock
- Grate cabbage & carrots. Squeeze the water out of them.
- Take a bowl & put squeezed cabbage & carrot in it.
- Add half of the corn flour, few chopped chilies & little salt to it & mix well.
- Make small dumplings of the mixture.
- Heat oil in a wok & deep fry the dumplings till they are golden brown. Drain excess oil & keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a separate wok. Sauté garlic, green chilies & spring onions.
- Now add vegetable stock, salt, white pepper, sugar, drops of vinegar & soy sauce to it. Let the stock boil for 2 minutes.
- Add diluted corn flour & bring the gravy to boil again.
- Add fried dumplings to gravy & cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Contact Chef: Payal Jethani
If you like this recipe, you may also try-
1). Hakka Noodles