Chicken Hakka Noodles is a mouth-watering & flavorful delicacy. It ranks amongst one of the most savored cuisines in the restaurants & fast-food joints across the world.
This quick & easy Chinese Chicken noodle recipe instructs tossing boiled noodles in a blend of Chinese sauces, chicken & fried vegetables. The fried vegetables impart a crunchy texture to the preparation & ensures a healthy diet.
The Non Veg Hakka Noodles recipe is easy & can be prepared with few basic ingredients.
Try your hands on Chicken Hakka Noodles at home by following the instructions given below. Surprise your guests by serving scrumptious Chinese noodles recipe with chicken on house-parties or dinner.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 200 Gram(s) Chicken
- 50 Gram(s) Carrot
- 100 Gram(s) Cabbage
- 20 Gram(s) Beans
- 100 Gram(s) Capsicum
- 10 Gram(s) garlic
- 10 Gram(s) Green Chili
- 400 Gram(s) Noodles
- 2 Eggs
- 20 Gram(s) Salt
- 10 Gram(s) Whte Pepper
- 10 ML Soy Sauce
- 5 ML Vinegar
- 5 ML Chili Sauce
- 50 ML Oil
- Boil water in a pan. Add a pinch of salt & 2 drops of vinegar to it.
- Add noodles to the water & boil till it becomes tender.
- Cut julienne of chicken, carrot, cabbage, beans & capsicum.
- Chop garlic & green chilies.
- Now beat the egg, make omelet & cut julienne.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add chopped garlic & chicken. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Now add stock & wait till chicken gets cooked & water evaporates. Add vegetables & sauté.
- Add boiled noodles, soy sauce, vinegar, chili sauce & salt. Mix well & sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- The flavorful Chicken Hakka Noodles are ready. Pour in a serving bowl. Sprinkle egg julienne on the top & serve hot.
Contact Chef: Payal Jethani
If you like this recipe, you may also try:
1). Chinese Non-Veg Fried Rice