Chinese Non Veg Fried Rice ranks amongst one of the acclaimed fried rice recipes in the world. The recipe is a blend of colorful & crunchy vegetables, rice, & chicken with a good deal of spring onions & some soy sauce.
This delicious & easy Chinese fried rice recipe is incredibly easy to prepare. You can tweak chicken fried rice ingredients as per your palate inclination.
Follow the cooking instructions given below to learn how to make lip-smacking Chinese Non veg Fried Rice Recipe at home. Serve hot with Chinese gravy or dry Manchurian & savor the authentic Chinese flavor.
Cherish mouth-watering Chicken Fried Rice as much as it is cherished across the world. Happy Cooking!
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 200 Gram(s) Chicken Boneless
- 50 Gram(s) Carrot
- 50 Gram(s) Capsicums
- 50 Gram(s) Cabbage
- 20 Gram(s) Beans
- 100 Gram(s) Spring Onions
- 2 Eggs
- 20 Gram(s) Salt Or As Per Taste
- 5 Gram(s) White Pepper
- 10 ML Soya Sauce
- 60 ML Sesame oil
- 400 Gram(s) Steamed Rice
- Wash Chicken properly & boil it in a pan.
- Cut small dices of boiled chicken & keep it aside.
- Now finely chop all the vegetables.
- Heat oil in a wok & add beaten eggs to it. Stir for 2 minutes & then keep it aside
- Heat oil in another wok. Add chopped onions to it & stir well.
- Add chopped vegetables & stir for 2 minutes.
- Now add boiled rice, soy sauce, salt & pepper to it. Toss & stir.
- Add scrambled eggs & boiled chicken & again toss for 2 minutes.
- Chinese chicken fried rice is ready. Garnish with spring onions & serve hot.
Contact Chef: Payal Jethani
If you like this recipe, you may also try Savory Lamb Risotto Recipe