Poulet Grille – Perfect way to satisfy hunger for meat. This delicious grilled chicken breast is must on the dining table in the winter months. Effortless and yummy grilled chicken is a dream of all meatatarians. Meat lovers, cease your cravings for the best barbecued chicken with this effortless and aromatic Poulet Grille recipe.
It’s time to turn your hands on the simple grilled chicken recipes. Surprise your loved ones with this tasty treat!This piquant dish can be served in several ways. Kitcheners, flaunt your creativity!
Epicures, give your house parties, pot lucks and dinner a great kick start with this appetizing grilled chicken recipe.
Happy Cooking Cuisiniers!
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||100 minutes|
- 200 Gram(s) Chicken Breast
- 5 Gram(s) Garlic minced
- 5 Gram(s) Paprika
- 10 Gram(s) Brown Sugar
- 10 Gram(s) Salt
- 10 Gram(s) Pepper
- 50 ML olive oil
- 60 ML Red Wine
- 10 ML Wine Sauce
- Heat oil in pan on medium-flame. Cook the garlic in the hot oil, until it gets soft.
- Carefully place the chicken in pan. Until it gets tender, cook the chicken on both sides. It may take approx 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle Paprika and Brown Sugar on the chicken. Do not forget to drain extra oil from the pan beforehand.
- Add taste to your chicken by pouring some red wine around it. Cover and let it simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- While cooking, baste the chicken with wine sauce. Make sure to grease the chicken lightly and cautiously.
- Season the chicken to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meticulously place the chicken in plate and top it with leftover sauce from pan.
- Ta-Da! Your Poulet Grille is ready. Serve Hot!
Contact Chef: Payal Jethani
If you like this recipe, you may also try: Tandoori Chicken