Gatta Curry – The traditional Rajasthani delicacy will leave you craving for more! In present time, this delicious Gatta masala has definitely made its own place in almost everywhere in India. Try your hands on this tangy yet delicious Rajasthani Gatta recipe. If there isn’t any vegetable available at home, this gatte ki curry can quickly make your dinner a special one.
Preparing this Gatta masala recipe is not a rule of thumb! All your need to do is toss all the Gatta curry ingredients together! Cook the tastiest Gatta Masala sabji with this Gatta sabji recipe. Serve it with chapatti or parantha however, rice along with this homemade Gatta Curry surely is a deadly combo.
So, master chefs, it’s time to try your hands on this easy Gatta gravy recipe. Surprise your loved ones with this scrumptious Gatta Gravy tonight!
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||30 Minutes|
- 300 Gram(s) Gram Flour
- 80 Gram(s) Yogurt
- 10 Gram(s) Funnel
- 10 Gram(s) Red Chili Powder
- 20 Gram(s) Ginger Chopped
- 20 Gram(s) Coriander Chopped
- 3 Gram(s) Turmeric
- 1 Gram(s) Baking Powder
- 400 ML Edible Oil
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients mentioned to prepare Gatta, except oil. Once the ingredients are mixed, make dough by adding little water to it. Leave the prepared dough for 5-10 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, divide the prepared dough into equal parts of equal size.
- Now, you have to boil these pieces of Gatta in hot water for 15 minutes.
- After 15 min, take the pieces of Gatta out and cut them into several pieces of ½ inches. Don’t drain the water instead, keep it for the preparation of gravy.
- Take a cooking pan and heat oil in it. Add Funnel, Clove and onions to the hot oil. Cook until onions turn golden brown in color.
- In another bowl, mix the spices into yogurt. Now, add this yogurt mixture to pan & cook for 10 minutes, on low flame.
- Finally, it is time to add the previously prepared Gatta into this delicious gravy. Cook them for another 10 minutes i.e. until the gravy gets thick.
- Pour this Gatta Curry in serving dish, sprinkle green coriander. Serve Hot!
Contact Chef: Payal Jethani
If you like this recipe, you may also try: Malai Matar