Macroni basil salad is a classic & tangy American side dish that is made with macaroni, basil, oregano & paprika powder in a piquant oil dressing.
Macroni basil salad recipe is cherished across the glove as it is fresh, fast & flavorful. You can take this Macaroni Salad with Basil Dressing to a picnic, barbeque or potluck or relish the fresh taste of macaroni & basil with an extravagant weekend lunch or dinner with loved ones.
Try your hands on this simple macaroni bail salad recipe & surprise your family & friends. I am sure this classic macaroni basil salad will become a mainstay at your kitchen. Don’t forget to share the recipe with your friends. Happy Cooking!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 400 Gram(s) Macaroni
- 10 Gram(s) Basil Finely Chopped
- 10 Gram(s) Oregano
- 20 Gram(s) Paprika Powder
- 80 ML Salad Oil
- 20 ML Vinegar
- 15 Gram(s) Salt
- Crushed White Pepper
- 200 Gram(s) Lettuce
- Take a large pan of lightly salted water on stove & bring it to boil.
- Add macaroni to the water & cook until tender.
- Rinse under cold water & drain.
- Take a large bowl. Mix salad oil, salt, white pepper, paprika powder & oregano.
- Now add blanched macaroni & chopped basil to it & mix well.
- Macaroni Basil salad is ready. Cover & refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve cold on the bed of Lettuce.
Contact Chef: Payal Jethani
If you like this recipe, you may also try:
2 thoughts on “How to Make Tangy Macaroni Basil Salad at Home | International Cuisine”
Scrumptious! Surely I will try
Wow this seems tasty. Keep up the good work. Awaiting more recipes in the future