Palak Gosht is a mouth-watering North Indian Curry that is prepared with protein-rich mutton & goodness of leafy vegetable Spinach in a blend of spices & yogurt. Also known as Spinach Mutton Curry, this delicacy is savored with delight mostly in India, Pakistan & Bangladesh.
Some of the prominent Palak Gosht ingredients include spinach, mutton, yogurt & spices. This Palak Mutton Recipe is easy to cook & look extremely appetizing. Once the cuisine is ready, it is garnished with chopped coriander & paired up with chapattis, Paranthas, Naan or Plain Rice.
Try your hands on this nutritious cuisine by following step by step cooking instructions given below. Impress your family & guests with your amazing culinary skills at house-parties, pot-lucks & game nights. Happy Cooking!
Do not forget to share this recipe with your friends!
|Prep Time||25 minutes|
|Cook Time||50 minutes|
- 400 Gram(s) Spinach Paste
- 800 Gram(s) Mutton
- 100 Gram(s) Chopped Onion
- 10 Gram(s) Chopped Green Chili
- 10 Gram(s) Chopped Garlic
- 10 Gram(s) Chopped Ginger
- 5 Gram(s) Black pepper
- 50 Gram(s) Yogurt
- 20 Gram(s) Salt
- 10 Gram(s) Red Chili Powder
- 5 Gram(s) Whole Garam Masala
- 50 ML Oil
- 5 Gram(s) Garam Masala Powder
- 100 Gram(s) Cream
- 10 Gram(s) Kasoori Methi Powder
- Heat ghee in a pan & add whole Garam Masala & Jeera to it. Bring it to crackle.
- Add garlic, ginger, onion & green chili to it & cook till onion become brown.
- Add spinach paste to pan & cook well.
- Add mutton, salt, red chili powder, crush black pepper & yogurt. Cook till mutton is well cooked.
- Sprinkle kasoori methi powder and mix well.
- Pour in a serving bowl, garnish with cream.
- Serve hot with plain rice, naan or Paranthas.
Contact Chef: Payal Jethani
If you like this recipe, you may also try:
1). Gosht Biryani
2). Lamb Saag Gosht