The spicy Fettuccine pasta with shrimp is perfect dish to savour your gastronomy in summertime! This delicious and creamy prawn Fettuccine pasta with lots of bold flavors will cease your craving for delicious Italian food. Preparing this quick and easy shrimp pasta recipe with Fettuccine pasta is a good idea! Hence, you can enjoy the flavor of tangy & spicy sauce in every bite. However, you can try this pasta recipe with other variety of pastas as well.
Effortless yet easy Fettuccine pasta recipes will come out in no time! All you have to do is, head to your kitchen, toss the ingredients together and your spicy & tasty Fettuccine pasta will be ready. This spicy fettuccine pasta with shrimp could be served as a great kick start to house parties or dinner.
Master Chefs, try your hands on the easy Fettuccine pasta recipes at home! Surprise your children with the best ever shrimp Fettuccine pasta.
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||20 Minutes|
- 800 Gram(s) Fettuccine Pasta
- 50 Gram(s) Butter
- 20 Gram(s) Crushed Garlic
- 200 Gram(s) Prawns
- 20 Gram(s) Salt
- 20 Gram(s) Pepperoni
- 100 Gram(s) Tomatoes Chopped
- 50 Gram(s) Parmesan cheese
- 50 ML olive oil
- 2 Slices Garlic Cheese Bread
- Parsley Small Bunch
- Cook the Fettuccine pastas as per the directions given on the packet.
- Meanwhile, take a pan and heat butter and olive oil on medium flame. Add the chopped garlic & cook till it turns golden brown in color. Once the garlic is cooked, please take it out of the pan.
- In the garlic-flavored oil, add pepperoni and chopped tomatoes. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Now, add shrimp, salt, pepper and a little parsley to the sautéed pepperoni & tomatoes. Cook it over medium flame till shrimp turns pink in color.
- Remove the pan from the flame. Toss with drained pasta, Parmesan cheese and remaining parsley.
- Your Spicy Shrimp Fettuccine Pasta is ready! Serve hot with Garlic Cheese Breads.
Contact Chef: Payal Jethani
If you like this recipe, you may also try: