Non-alcoholic virgin mary mocktail recipes can be just as invigorating & refreshing as a cocktail. There are several ways in which you can mix up juices, sodas, syrups to create thrilling & exciting beverages that everyone can relish.
From the casual afternoon to a kids gathering, from boosting your breakfast to spicing up your brunch, you will love exploring these mocktail drink recipes, irrespective of the occasion & time of the day.
Virgin Mary is one such unique drink filled with tangy goodness of tomato juice & Worcestershire sauce with a dash of pepper and lemon. It is a non-alcoholic version of Bloody Mary. Simply, skip the vodka from Bloody Mary recipe & all you have is Virgin Mary. Its flavor is as amazing as that of a Bloody Mary & maybe used to cure a hangover.
For easy Virgin Mary Mocktail recipes for summer at home, read the instructions given below & relish it to beat the heat.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Worcestershire sauce Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt As per taste
- Black pepper freshly ground
- 2 Dash Tabasco Sauce
- Celery stalk For Garnishing
- 1 Cup Crushed Ice
- Take a highball glass and coat the rim of the glass with salt.
- Add tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce & Tabasco in a mixing glass & stir them well.
- Now season the blend with salt & black pepper.
- Pour the drink in the high ball glass and garnish with celery stalk.
- Add crushed ice to the drink & serve!
Contact Chef: Sugandha Mathur