This Fudgy Chocolate Eggless Brownie Recipe is the best ever recipe. This recipe is not only easy but can be made quickly without much efforts. They are absolutely lip-smacking. I bake them around the year and especially around Diwali, Christmas and New Year they add to your list of servings. Kids simply love them. In summers, you can enjoy them with Vanilla Ice Cream and in winters they taste amazing when served with hot chocolate sauce. I enjoy these brownies with my coffee.
Baking these brownies is easy and requires the most basic of ingredients i.e. dark chocolate, all-purpose flour, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, milk and no fragrance cooking oil. This Fudgy Brownie Recipe gives a super fudgy centre with the most crispy, crackly top! This is a no butter and no condensed milk brownie recipe. The brownies recipe using butter and condensed milk will be posted soon.
Let us bake these eggless chocolate brownies.
Click here to SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHEF PAYAL JETHANI’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
Click here to play the YouTube Video Recipe for Eggless Chocolate Brownies.
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||40 Minutes|
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 1 Cup Melted Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder Cadburys or Hershey’s
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Oil No Fragrance Oil
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Compound Chopped in Small Chunks
- It would take around 10 to 15 minutes to make the brownie batter, therefore preheat the oven at 180° Degree for 10 Minutes.
- For preparing the brownie batter, to a mixing bowl add ½ Cup Oil & 1 Cup Melted Chocolate. Mix well till the oil and chocolate merge completely.
- After mixing well add ½ Cup Powdered Sugar. Mix well till the sugar dissolves in the mixture of chocolate & oil.
- After mixing sugar add ¼ Cup Cocoa Powder and mix to completely merge the powder in the mixture.
- After mixing the cocoa powder, add 1 Cup All Purpose Flour / Maida, 1 Tsp. Baking Powder & ½ Tsp. Baking Soda.
- Now mix well while adding small quantities of milk to attain the required consistency and till no lumps remain in the batter. Note that brownie batter is not flowy like the cake batter. It is a little thick. The batter should be a little thick and of sticky consistency. Check the video.
- Finally add 3/4 of the chocolate chunks to the brownie batter and mix well. Remaining chunks would be added just before baking. Our batter is ready.
- Place two butter or parchment papers in a square cake tin, crossing each other. This helps in easy demoulding. We have used two butter papers thus we have not greased the base of the tin before placing the butter paper.
- Using a brush, grease the walls and base of the tin with oil, after placing the butter paper.
- Pour the brownie batter into the tin. Using a spatula scrape every drop of the batter from the bowl walls into the tin.
- Tap the tin 3 to 4 times while holding the tin sides to level the batter and to release any air bubbles.
- Using a spatula evenly spread the batter and then tap the tin again from both sides.
- Now sprinkle the remaining chocolate chunks over the batter and press the chunks slightly with a spatula.
- After the oven is ready after preheating, place the cake tin in the preheated oven and bake at 180° Degree for approximately 40 minutes.
- After 40 Minutes the brownie cake is ready. Let it cool down for about 30 to 45 minutes before demoulding. Once it cools down, it will not crumble & can be cut easily & neatly cut into slices.
- Demould the cake by pulling the butter paper. After demoulding remove the butter paper.
- After demoulding, cut into desired size using a sharp knife.
- Serve with chocolate syrup, hot chocolate sauce or Vanilla Ice Cream.
Contact Chef: Payal Jethani
- Note that brownie batter is not flowy like the cake batter. It is a little thick. The batter should be a little thick and of sticky consistency. Check the video.
- Let the brownie cake cool down for 30-45 minutes before demoulding. Once it cools down, it will not crumble & can be cut easily & neatly cut into slices.
Goes well with: Serve with chocolate syrup, hot chocolate sauce or Vanilla Ice Cream.