Want to increase the intake of vegetables in diet? Try this colorful and tangy fried vegetable recipe. This healthy yet tasty blend of different vegetables is a must on dining table. You can now use up all your abundant veggies by preparing the stir fried vegetables. Never waste your vegetable stock, now! The fresh stir fry vegetables can be cooked with lot of other vegetables. There are no specific rules for this fried vegetable. So, flaunt your creativity by trying this easy recipe with veggies of your choice.
Master Chefs, get ready to try your hands on this delicious way of eating vegetables. I can bet, even your children will fall in love with this flavorous stir fried vegetables.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 200 Gram(s) Carrot
- 50 Gram(s) Spring Onion
- 50 Gram(s) Mushroom
- 100 Gram(s) Baby Corn
- 50 Gram(s) Pokchai
- 50 Gram(s) Bamboo Shoot
- 10 Gram(s) Red Chilli
- 20 Gram(s) garlic
- 20 Gram(s) Salt
- 5 Gram(s) White Pepper
- 5 Gram(s) Sugar
- 5 ML Vinegar
- 50 ML Soya Sauce
- 100 ML Water
- Slice all vegetable carefully. In a vessel containing hot water & chop garlic, boil the veggies for 2 minutes.
- In a wok heat the oil. Now add garlic, dry red chilli and sliced vegetables in the wok.
- Time to add the flavors! Add drops of soya sauce, salt, white pepper, sugar & few drops of vinegar and half cup of water. Fry the ingredients for 1 minute. Keep stirring.
- Now, add the diluted corn flour & bring it to boil.
- Pour the mixture in serving bowl. Garnish the veggies with chopped spring onions.
- Bingo! The Stir Fried Vegetables are ready. Serve hot!
Contact Chef: Payal Jethani
If you like this recipe, you may also try Healthy Greek Salad