Originated in Rajasthan, you can’t stop at just one Maas ka Soola kebabs. Its mouth – watering taste will leave you crave for more. The Lamb sula is an aromatic and smoky flavored dish from the royal kitchen of Rajasthan. This barbeque meat is cooked with lot of love and patience.
Try your hands on this easy Maas ka Soola recipe & welcome your guests with the royal treatment. Effortless yet tasty, the Rajasthani Maas ka sula is a great kick start to house parties, dinners or get together.
This scrumptious dish tastes exceptional when paired with Green chutney. You can try it with ketchup or your favorite dip. Head to your kitchen, toss the ingredients together and cook the tastiest Rajasthani sula meat.
|Prep Time||35 Minutes|
|Cook Time||30 Minutes|
- 1 Tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Tbsp Mustard Seed Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tbsp Hung Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Groud Onions You may Brown the onions
- Ghee For Basting
- Mix the ingredients well to form a Rub. Then rub the formed mixture on Lamb pieces. Leave it for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Form a mixture of all the ingredients to Marinate. Pour it over the luscious meat prepared in Step 1.
- Carefully place it in cold oven and switch on to 200º F. Turn it off after 2 hours.
- Over Bamboo skewers, tie the Lamb kebabs and put them in a baking tray. Remember to place them in single layer.
- Pre-heat the oven to 450º F. For about 15 minutes, bake the kebabs.
- Turn the Kebabs over and baste with Ghee. Bake till cooked. It will take around 15 minutes.
- Voila! The delicious Maas ka Soola is ready. Serve hot!
Contact Chef: Payal Jethani
If you like this recipe, you may also try: