Hawaiian chicken Salad with the traditional touch is what we call a proper salad. Effortless, healthy and delicious, what else do you except in a salad! The traditional Hawaiian salads are a perfect way to kick start pot luck, house parties or dinner. To prepare this Hawaiian salad recipe, you do not require any special skill. All you have to do is toss the Hawaiian salad ingredients together.
Try your hands on this tasty delight of tropics and amaze your family. The Hawaiian chicken salad with pineapple will be your new favorite healthy recipe.
The Hawaiian pineapple salad tastes matchless if prepared a day before. It allows proper mixing and blending of all ingredients.
You can serve the dish over lettuce wrap or over avocado. Experiment your creativity!
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
- 100 Gram(s) Chicken
- 40 Gram(s) Fresh Pineapple
- 10 Gram(s) Whipped Cream
- 10 Gram(s) Fresh Coconut Flakes
- 3 Gram(s) Celery
- 3 Gram(s) Salt
- 2 Gram(s) White Pepper
- 15 Gram(s) Mayonnaise
- 2 Cubes Cheese Grated
- 20 ML Pineapple Juice
- Make a mixture of mayonnaise, pineapple juice, grated cheese, coconut flakes, celery, salt, white pepper and whipped cream.
- Now cut the whole pineapple into slices and keep it aside.
- Boil chicken until tender and cut it into julienne (thin stripes). Mix it with the above mixture. Refrigerate it, till it gets cold.
- Pour in a serving bowl and garnish with sliced pineapple. Serve cold!
Contact Chef: Payal Jethani