Driven by the ideology to uplift and connect professional women, Danyel Moe and Laura Caroon launched the infamous conference known as Ladyboss Summit in 2018.
The term Ladyboss connotes an empowered woman, self-assured in her instinct & expertise, courageously leading with integrity.
The motive of this annual summit is to provide women a platform, to network and build connections with other women. The summit lays emphasis on motivating women for actionable takeaways that empowers them in their Ladyboss lifestyle.
Details of Ladyboss Summit 2020
Scheduled on January 12, 2020, this summit provides once in a lifetime opportunity to familiarize oneself with local leaders and built relationships with fellow Ladybosses.
Ladyboss Summit 2020 focuses on addressing on the following topics:
- Social Media & Engagement
- All things Branding
- The Business Start up
- The Steps to Success
- Continued Education
- & more to be announced!
These sessions from inspirational guest speakers help in building high-performance leaders, teams and cultures focused on inclusion and the power of individuality.
Apart from these sessions attendees will be given an amazing opportunity to craft and connect with one another. There will be food & drinks served, shopping booths & a lot more. The details of the summit are mentioned below:
Date: Sunday, January 12, 2020
Venue: 1458 San Bruno Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94110, United States
Time: 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST
San Francisco Fabric Show
The city of San Francisco is all set to host a two day textile & trimming exhibit. It is an annual event open to trade visitors. The organizer of this event is DG Expo. The number of exhibitors is estimated to be approximately 60.
This DG Expo San Francisco Fabric Show offers a reliable platform to get an overview of prominent tradeshows & exhibitions. It provides exhibitors and visitors with information on trade & technology, tailored to their needs.
The Dg Expo San Francisco exhibits:
- Designers & Manufacturers (producing Apparel, Accessories, Home furnishings, other Sewn Products)
- Private Label Retailers,
- Fabric Stores. For Instance, leathers and faux furs, beaded and embroidered products, knits, wovens, nonwovens, technical and stretch fabrics, jacquard and yarn dyes, prints and various other apparel
- Event/Party Planners
- Eco-friendly and organic products
This event apart from organizing exhibitions is also presenting seminars geared towards starting a business, access to which has a nominal fee. The seminars offer learning on:
- Latest technologies to benefit timelines, marketing & sales.
- Negotiating and creating contracts
- Documentation requirements and idiosyncrasies of manufacturing sewn products
- Understanding the differences in fabrics
- Efficiently costing out the garments being produced,
- Multi-channel marketing
- Important factors to consider when choosing which fabric to use.
DG Expo San Francisco Fabric Show Details
Show Dates: November 24 & 25, 2019
San Francisco Hilton Hotel Financial District / Chinatown
750 Kearny Street (Between Clay & Washington) 2nd & 3rd floors
Between Washington & Clay
San Francisco, CA 94108
November 24, Sunday: 2:30PM to 7:30PM
November 25, Monday: 9AM to 5PM
MAKEUP MUSIC MOSCATO
Makeup Beauty Moscato is a glamorously curated event featuring many things that all ladies endure. It is a one day concept that introduces the latest global beauty brands alongside moscato wine tasting & enthralling live music.
Upon setting foot in the event, the blasting of uplifting pop music through speakers, & the happy faces of women around kiosks trying on super-pigmented lip glosses from HVS Beauty & eye shadow palettes is indeed mesmerizing.
This intimate ladies day out gives women amazing opportunity to:
- Shop from the latest beauty products from international brands,
- Network with powerful beauty influencers and
- Relish the vibe to authentic music.
So delight in this promising event & get a unique experience filled with a range of exciting things to do.
Makeup, Music & Moscato Show Details
Date: Thu, December 5, 2019
Time: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST
Location: Innergy Studio, 1560 Lenox Ave #102, Miami, FL 33139, United States