France in the eyes of wanderers is a destination to die for! The collection of perfect evening spots makes it the craving lust for the travel enthusiasts! And what better way to spend your evening when you have the opportunity to witness the glittering celebrities of the cinema world live! The 72nd edition of Festival De Cannes flashes the perfect moment for you to act like a paparazzo!
Oh yes! You heard it right the Cannes International Film Festival has kicked off on 14th May and will come to a halt on 24th May. The film festival will introduce the Jury members to the real gems of various categories: Feature Films, Un Certain Regard, Short Films, Cinéfondation and Camérad’or.
Apart from exposing the glimpse of highly anticipated films, the festival also hosts Cannes red carpet fashion show. The glamour of Hollywood celebrities took the Festival de Cannes to new heights.
Here we unveil certain enchanting looks that were carried elegantly by the Hollywood’s prominent faces together with Bollywood celebrities in this iconic festival:
- Elle Fanning: She wore white lace blouse, black skirt and tulle neck tie. She flawlessly paired it with Chopard jewelry.
- Amber Heard: At the Les Miserables premiere, the leading lady got into her cream gown with sheer skirt and wide tan belt. The fabulous Chopard Jewelry added glitters to the gown.
- Priyanka Chopra: At the Rocketman premiere, the diva paired Louboutin pumps with gorgeous Roberto Cavalli Couture. She flawlessly carried the attire with pride.
- Selena Gomez: Selena makes a triumphant debut in the Festival de Cannes. She gracefully carried her cropped Louis Vuitton bustier coupled with semi-quilted maxi skirt with high-leg slit. A wide belt with metallic silver Jimmy Choo sandals looked stunning.
- IzabelGoulart: At the premiere of The Dead Don’t Die, the model flaunted her purple backless Etro gown. Chopard jewelry serves as the cherry on top with the stunning gown.
- Julianne Moore:Glorious Green! In the premiere of ‘The Dead Don’t Die’, Julianne showed up in strapless emerald Dior Haute Couture gown. The robe was beautifully accessorized with Chopard jewelry.
Did you miss the Cannes 2019 opening ceremony? Not an issue Fashionistas. Get ready to set your trend! The Festival de Cannes is not over yet! The annual event will bring more of sunshine, stars and show stopping glamour together. Be a part of Cannes Film Festival 2019 and experience every moment to your core.